About this Blog:

Stay tuned to this blog for updates on the film, responses to your questions, and posts from the filmmakers and twins.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Updated Website!!!

So I just spent the last couple of weeks completely revamping the website. I realized two things in the process. (1) I hate revamping websites and (2) so much has changed since we first made that site. The film has come a very long way.

There's all kinds of new things to check out... but perhaps the most exciting new feature is a comprehensive list of our soundtrack. For the emerging musicians who haven't yet published an album, you can link to their myspace pages and listen to their stuff, and for the artists that do have cds, you can buy them right through our site (it will take you to amazon).

The other major undertaking is this blog. I've never been a diary keeping, journal writing kind of kid, because, well, most of my ridiculous thoughts aren't necessarily worthy of recording... BUT, everyday we get new news regarding RWB, and I figure the blog is the best way to keep everyone in the loop. So, Mark, Clair, Benita, Todd and I will all be posting regularly so keep checking back. I'm also going to work on creating a forum that will be a bit more conducive to your feedback. Hopefully that will be up and running in the next couple of days.

So... If you like the new site, let me know. And if something isn't working, please let me know that too. Enjoy!
-Brooke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Brooke,
I'd love to talk to you about your film. I'm an identical twin writing a book about twins for Doubleday. Please let me know how to reach you. My email is shapog@aol.com. Many thanks, Abigail Pogrebin (NYC)