About this Blog:

Stay tuned to this blog for updates on the film, responses to your questions, and posts from the filmmakers and twins.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Preperations for more screenings

Mark, Clair and David are coming over for dinner tonight because we won't be seeing each other for quite a while... well ok, just for a few days. I'm heading off to Toronto for InsideOut, and Mark, Clair and David are all flying out to Hawaii for the Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival.

I'm kinda surprised that they agreed to come over tonight, seeing as how dinner last week ended in sheer disappointment... my tivo malfunctioned and recorded "Reba" instead of the "America's Next Top Model" season finale. The pain on Mark and David's faces was palpable. But alas, we'll be ordering Indian in, and watching other trashy television before we all embark upon our travels to different fests.

If you live in Toronto, please come to the film on: Sat, May 26 @ 5pm at the Isabel Bader Theatre
You can also catch me on Pride Radio tomorrow at 4pm Toronto time. I think we're huge in Canada or something. This will be my third radio interview in Toronto in three days, plus we got kick ass reviews in NOW Magazine and Calgary's News & Entertainment Weekly. Gotta love those Canadians ay?

On the other hand, if you are lucky enough to live in Honolulu, make sure to catch the film on Sat, May 26th @ noon at the Honolulu Design Center (Cupola Theatre).
Jenny (the twins' mom) and Jennifer (Jenny's best friend) both live in Honolulu now... so that screening will be attended by Mark, Clair, David, Jenny and Jennifer. And believe me, Jenny is the most fun person in the world to be around, so don't miss the chance to hang out with her if you can.

Also, Mark just gave me a whole bunch of pics from his solo show at Tart. His performance piece was quite possibly one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I'll be posting the pics on the Mark and Clair Update page soon, so keep checking back!

I'll be sure to post again in Canada!
brooke

No comments: