About this Blog:

Stay tuned to this blog for updates on the film, responses to your questions, and posts from the filmmakers and twins.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Mark and his Art...

TART the gallery that is representing me on Lusk between 3rd and 4th off of Townsend has asked me to be a part of TART Upstairs. Anne (the gallry's owner) has selected some of my work, to be shown on a by-appointment basis. To anyone who may be interested, we are planning a brunch and viewing of my work within the next week or so. I will keep you posted. Please let us know if you are interested so we can send you a personal invite.

Check out...

http://tartsf.com/four/four.html or tartsf.com also

http://artfever.blogspot.com/2007/05/oliver-farley-at-tart-sf.html
for a review of my last show at TART.

I have also finished my book! Go to Blurb.com and search my title, Skipping Something. The book can be purchased directly from their website. The book includes amazing documentation from my last performance at Tart as well as text. Clair has a great eye for photography, it is clear from the images in Skipping Something. David also wrote a very descriptive intro for the book. Hope you get a chance to see it.

By M. Oliver Farley

2 comments:

TART said...

Looking forward to seeing the book Oliver and see you on Wednesday! Anne.

Anonymous said...

I WOULD LOVE to find stills from this doc...are there stills available? I couldn't find any on the website........
Thanks,
catwalkaj@hotmail.com